Crystal Candy cake decorating glitter.
This glitter is non-toxic for decorative use only. If it comes into contact with food, there are no harmful effects from swallowing.
Although a "non-toxic" product, the Sparkle range is not classed as a food item and is intended for use on items that will not be consumed.
The “Crystal” colours are very exciting! They are multi-coloured and semi-translucent. These properties make very interesting results. For example, what may appear to be a pastel green colour will reveal peach and purple highlights. On application, because of its translucent property, the colour of of the base material can dramatically effect the final appearance.